• At least 95% filtration efficiency against 0.3+ micron solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
• Effective against PM2.5.
• Effective against droplets, particles, dust, pollutants and such communicative carriers as bacteria and viruses.
• Single use/disposable.
• Latex and silicon free.
• Skin friendly and does not deform in high temperature.
• Adjustable nose clip to ensure perfect seal, fit and comfort.
• Nose clip embedded inside the mask – no metal exposure or loose parts.
• Lightweight and comfortable, designed to reduce wearers’ fatigue.
• Flat-fold design for portability prior to use.
• Comfortable ear bands to keep the respirator securely in place.
• Easy to wear with safety spectacles, goggles, giving an excellent field of vision.
• Individual packaging to protect the respirator from contamination before use.
Healthcare/Medical/Pandemic Preparedness (Dental Clinics, Emergency Rooms, Healthcare Clinics, Hospitals, Infectious Disease Management, Intensive Care Units, Nursing Facilities, Operating Rooms, Pandemic, Paramedics, Veterinary Clinics etc).
• Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness.
• The particles which can be dangerous to your health include those so small that you cannot see them.
• Leave the contaminated area immediately if dizziness, irritation, or other distress occurs.
• Store the respirator away from contaminated areas when not in use.
• Inspect respirator before each use to ensure that it is in good operating condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage. The respirator should be disposed of immediately upon observation of damaged or missing parts.
• Conduct a user seal check before each use as specified in the Fitting instructions section.
• If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not use the respirator.
• Dispose of used product in accordance with applicable regulations